Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My sunshine

My bestest friend in the world, Antibelle is coming to visit me soon. I can not even begin to tell you how excited I am for this. I last saw Antibelle in January of 2006. Her presence is long over due. Whenever I am down, or pissed, or just needing someone to talk to, she is always there for me no matter what. Our mutual friend, Mr. Cable Guy is also coming. Antibelle is the greatest person I have ever met, and will ever meet for that matter. No matter what is going on with me, she is there. She makes me feel better about myself. She lets me know that even when I feel like I have nothing, she is there. It really sucks that she is so far away from me. I thought that us living on separate sides of our college town was far enough. In college, we lived approximately 5 minutes away from one another. Now, the person I most relate to is 1,429 miles away. I am applying for positions where my parents live. If I end up going there, I will only be 263 miles (about 4 hours 34 mins) away. Antibelle is my sunshine. She lets me know that even if I don't have many people here in the Lone Star State, I am not alone. It goes to show that people you meet in college can be your friends no matter where they are transplanted. Life is so strange sometimes. Every morning while driving to work, the sun splatters my windshield of my car giving me a sign that my Antibelle is out there. Distance can't do anything to a friendship like ours. One day, my dearest friend will be the Maid of Honor at my wedding (to be determined), and the god mother of my children (also to be determined). I just want to thank her for what we have together. I will never find another sunshine, but if anyone is interested in a full moon, just let me know.......


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, sunshine rocks!! this we know for sure, which is nice. the rest is to be determined. yet through the clouds and the rain, it will all work out for the best. the universe knows what it is doing.

Belle said...

You're too sweet, Love! I miss you! I'm so glad I'm going to get to see you in less than a month! I might just pee my pants, I'm so excited!