Friday, March 16, 2007

Don't hang up on me!!!

I was diligently working on a project when i received a call from Swamp Thing on my cell. She was calling me to get directions to a place where people can donate Plasma for money. I told her to hold on a second because I was in the middle of something, and she proceeds to go off saying "I would help you if you needed it". I told her I had no problem helping her, but she would have to wait. I guess if you are a person without a job you have no regard for those that do. She hung up the phone. First of all, don't call me asking for a favor and hang up. Secondly, I will be damned if you can't wait approximately two minutes until I am finished with what I am doing. I can't stand when people hang up on me. I think that may be at the top of my list as far as getting pissed off the quickest. I just don't understand how Swamp Thing calls me asking for help, and gets pissed when I can't jump at that particular moment. Maybe she should be Ask Jeeves for a job instead of trying to Google a damn Plasma Donation Center. Maybe she should Yahoo! her way into a temp agency, or make a Monster out of her resume. Whatever her issue is, I can honestly care less. If she didn't get fired from her last job, maybe she wouldn't have to ask for my help, cause the tramp would have money. Maybe if she didn't spend her last hundred dollars on stuff to "cleanse her urine" she wouldn't be in this situation. Frankly, if you haven't a job, why would you need to "cleanse your urine" anyway? How is she getting the goods that make her pee "not so satisfactory" to the people that are potentially offering her a job? If she is so damn good at what she does, why has she been unemployed since I met her? Well, she succeeded in pissing me off, that is certain. Swamp Thing, get a job and as far as I am concerned, get a life while you are at it. Maybe AltaVista or Dogpile can help, and as far as calling me..... don't bother. We weren't that good of friends anyway. You too are dispensable.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: