Thursday, March 29, 2007

I dreamed a dream

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Last night I dreamt of the strangest things that I felt the need to write down the majority of what I remembered. I dreamt I was going to Eggland's Best's house. When I got there, I walked into his house and went looking for him. I went to his room, where I saw 2 people having sex in the dark. I went to pull them apart, and realized it was Garfunkel and Sherlock Woman having sex in Eggland's Best's bed, with him in it. They stopped doing it when I went over to Eggland's Best and asked him why they were doing it in his bed . I also asked why the hell he was just laying there on the opposite side while they were doing that. He said that Garfunkel went to get some protection from him and guess he didn't make it back to his room, that they just started going at it. This was so strange to me, even in a dream sequence. I think the part that made me realize something is that when I walked into the room initially, I thought it was Eggland's Best and some random woman, and I was jealous. This was not the case. When I look back on my dream, I was pissed at first, and when I saw the whole picture, I was relieved. I have to admit that it was strange that Garfunkel and Eggland's Best were hanging out, living together, or whatever. It was also strange to see Garfunkel going at it in Eggland's Best's bed with him in it. Later in the dream, Eggland's Best and I were hosting a party at his house. It was very weird. I don't know how this happened, but he was very open about our relationship. He was giving me kisses in front of people and all that. It was nice, and I liked it. I don't really remember much else of the dream, but I woke up and it was as if there was an entire montage that had occurred in the 9 hours I had laid myself down to sleep. Maybe I will remember more later. I'll get back to you all on this.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Belle said...

Whoa. This is very strange. I don't remember my dreams often, but when I do they're some kind of effed up.

Anonymous said...

deep... I could so get Freudian with you and analyze that shit, but I will refrain from psychological jargon.