Friday, July 27, 2007

The Chronicles of Wah-Wah, Part II

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It only takes a few minutes to get where I am going;
Cause I am in control, and my toy is all knowing.
I call him BOB, Battery Operated Boyfriend
He love me long time, and is there til the end.
I hate when you go to use him and his batteries are dead
It's not like the fucking thing can give you some head.
But oh when he's charged and ready to go
You can make him go fast, and you can make him go slow.
My favorite is Osaki, I admit he's quite nice
He doesn't stimulate once, he stimulates twice!
He takes care of the internal and external spots
To hell with the sweating, he still makes me hot.
So tonight I will go sit back and just chill
And no one will worry, cause I will be fulfilled!


Not as good as the first Chronicle of Wah-Wah, but we have to keep it going.....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Belle said...

You're always cracking me up, love. Too true!