Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Fuck the Family Plan

My mom and I were both listed under a family plan with our current mobile provider. After the last bill came in, I have been hearing endless shit from my step-father regarding our cell phone use and minutes used. I called the company today and asked for help with this issue. She opted that I keep my number, keep the plan, but separate the bill. I asked her what all this entailed. She informed me that by doing this, I would be taken off the family plan, as well as my mother, and we would each hold individual policies and separate bills. I asked her about our previous bill, because according to my step-father, I was the one using the phone too much, and I was the one going over the allotted minutes. She told me the truth, which I have rarely seen since I stepped foot in this household. She told me that my mother and I were on a plan sharing 850 minutes. She then told me that we both were averaging 500 to 600 minutes EACH per month. So much for it being just me, right? Well, I got my own plan and now no one can say shit about it. I am a big girl now and they aren't paying for shit anymore. That was the only thing, seeing as how I held an additional line for only $10, but that was too much. Now I can honestly say they aren't paying for a god forsaking thing for me. Fuck family plans and making one person feel they are the one jeopardizing the plan for everyone. Shove it up your ass!

2 comments:

Belle said...

:(

At least he can't say anything about that now. Let's see what he throws up next.

regina said...

ahahahahahaha! i'm sorry -- you're cute when you're pissed. forgive me for lmao!

but also good for you being Independent Woman an' shit. :)