Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Snake

Last night I dreamed of a snake. In my dream I bought a snake and a cage. When I got home, the snake had outgrown his cage and I was on my way back to the pet store to buy a larger cage. In the small cage, he kept popping his head out and I felt bad for him. At some point between home and back to the store I woke up, and I think I just figured out what this dream meant.

My mind being as perverted as it may be, led me to believe that this snake was a "trouser snake". When I bought the snake and the cage he fit, but when I took him out and tried to put in back later, he didn't. I think this is because when you take a "trouser snake" out to play, he grows.

I haven't had any loving in a while, and maybe this has led my mind to wander a bit.

If anyone else thinks this dream may hold a different meaning, let me know. I think I got it down to a T just now!!!

Hope you enjoy my randomness today, I just thought it was funny.

No comments: