Friday, June 22, 2007

I Have Been Tagged!!!

Rules:
1) Post the rules, then list 8 things about yourself.
2) At the end of the post, tag and link to 8 other people
3) Leave a comment at those sites, letting them know they've been tagged, and asking them to come read the post so they know what to do.

About me:
1) I love the feeling of brand new socks. There is just something about ripping open a bag of new socks and the feeling of them on your feet. (and no, I don't have a foot fetish)
2) I also HATE feet. I think they are the ugliest part of the body. Probably because when I was younger I almost got run over while I was riding my bike in an apartment complex and instead of braking, skid my toes to a screeching halt while wearing flip-flops, causing me to lose my big toenail. I didn't grow back the same.
3) My real dad and I didn't talk or see one another for 7 years. It was Hurricane Katrina that brought us back together.
4) I totalled my first car 5 days before my mother's wedding to my step-dad and we had 16 people staying in one house with one car.
5) I didn't eat any form of pork for 5 years because I was with a Muslim man for 5 1/2 years and he wouldn't kiss me if I ate pork.
6) When I tried to quit smoking in college and used the patches, I had night terrors every night.
7) I have the ability to ingest an obscene amount of craw fish.
8) I used to suck so hard on my first boyfriend's lip that I bruised/left a hickey on his lip and he would get mad at me.

I am tagging RockStarHour, Pocket GirlFriend, Sharona, MerMer, Cari, Jewelz, MyLifeInWordsAndPictures, Daju

1 comment:

regina said...

i hate feet too!

i will get back to this. i haven't forgotten, just got to make time. but damn, i hate feet. heh.

... and this was interesting. thank you for posting.

-c