Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Chronicles of Wah-Wah, Part IV

washing plastic, vinyl, latex and rubber items before and after every use

Make sure you buy your Mighty Tidy
for the one and only, the Almighty.
Clean him well and have spin
no matter what, you ALWAYS win.
Pheromones can't do it all
sometimes it works, but dicks are small.
Go with what you know and trust
before you spontaneously combust.
No need to figure out the guy
or the package between the thighs.
I have a dresser for times like these
that is filled with everything I need.
The toys, the attachments, and the cleanser
wow, it is like this thing has a sensor!
A few more seconds, then I'm done
Osaki is still my number one.
I went to a party and was put in a strap
my coworker as well with my ass there to tap.
They asked me to sell cause I knew all the stuff
but I'd go in debt, knowing my luck.
I would sell so many, I'd lose my count
but I would also buy, so there's my discount!
I must admit it would be fun
to make sure every woman on earth had one.

passion party

5 comments:

Belle said...

Oh, you'd totally break the bank. The Chronicles, as always, are entertaining. :)

CawfeeGuy said...

**BLUSH** just kidding.

what about good ole soap and water?

regina said...

Did you just make all that up? Because, man, it was good.

Anonymous said...

You should make write a poetry book..."The Chronicles of Wah-Wah" - Mer

Pissed Off said...

How good was it? (shoulder tap)