Monday, May 14, 2007

I met the Infamous New Jersey

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I met him. If you ask whom I speak of, you must go back to the very first posts ever written in this blog. He was absolutely gorgeous. I must admit I got emotional the second I sat in my car (I of course had to wait until he was not able to see me doing this). My brother and sister had swimming lessons this afternoon, so I opted to take them. Afterwards, I met up with my mother at her Tae Kwon Do class with the rugrats and he was there. My heart sank. He had an amazing smile, eyes like the shore of Aruba, and a body to die for. I was feeling a mixed sense of 1) Rip my clothes off, and 2) That man must give a great bear hug. He was strong and gentle at the same time. I wanted him to passionately grab me, kiss me, and sweep my off my feet. This of course didn't happen, but it is okay for one's mind to wander. I am also a bit upset with him. His whole excuse for getting back with his ex was because "I was so far away." I felt like saying "Ha, now what, bitch?" I of course didn't. I couldn't. I felt myself avoiding eye contact with him to procrastinate on the waterworks for a few moments longer at certain points of our conversation. He came up to me at the end of class and told me he knew who I was the second I walked in. I knew he was there prior to even walking in the door because in previous conversations we discussed the cars we drove and I saw it out in the parking lot next to my mothers. He was definitely caught off guard. I wonder if it makes any difference either way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg that is so cool! almost made me cry though. And I so would've said (jokingly but serious inside of course) "Now what, bitch!" LOL!

Belle said...

Aw, hon. He might be fine, but he messed up big time letting you go.