Monday, April 13, 2009

Up like a Thong in my Ass, But Less Annoying....

normal Pictures, Images and Photos

Things are making their way on the ups these days. I had a great weekend. Weekend Roomie came over from Austin on Thursday night, leaving us with an extra day to hang out and do crazy shit. Although I am slightly sleep deprived from the series of events that took place this weekend, I had a pretty good time. Weekend Roomie met my handsome high school guy that I have yet to name. We all went for sushi on Friday for lunch, which was nice, and a little shocking. I guess he is trying to make an effort in stepping out of his comfort zone, because he told me a little while ago that he gets quiet and clams up around people he doesn't know. I must say I was very proud of him, because if he was shy or nervous, he did an incredible job of hiding it. With that being said, I really appreciated his willingness to "step out of the box" and try to socialize with people that are in my life.

As far as he and I go, I am very happy. He is amazing. I have found myself staying up way past my usual bedtimes, I wake up in a great mood considering I have had way less sleep, and I smile whenever I think about him. I enjoy having him around. I can't get enough of him. Where a normal person would have gone to sleep or start winding down once Weekend Roomie left, I got my stuff and headed over to his house instead. We had a movie on, but I don't remember all of what happened in the movie..... guess I should have paid better attention.

Weekend Roomie and I had fun. We ate lots of good food, went to Kemah for a car show, and participated in many extracurricular activities. After all was said and done, I was exhausted for having an extra day to fuck around with her..... I am the one that usually passes out first, and I was up WAY past my bedtime each night Thursday on. Man, I could really use a nap right about now.......


Vintage Quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Belle said...

Awww, I like hearing you're happy, hon. :-)